Search This Blog

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Do you want me to cook for you? (If you live in central NJ)

Chef Teddy Devico
732-589-1764
Teenchefteddy.blogspot.com

Experience: I have been cooking for 3 years. I work at Uproot, a NY Times 4 Star Restaurant.

What I can do for you


·       If you are having friends and family over for a party I will prepare a delicious, healthy meal and clean up. There would be no stress. You would just get to enjoy time with your family and friends with great food.
·       I will make beautiful dishes based on your likes and dislikes at a very sensible price
·       Furthermore if you wish I can run a fun interactive cooking class where I will teach whatever you would like for me to teach

Pan Seared Chicken Breast and Leg w/ Roasted Brussels Sprouts, Shaved Radishes, Crisped Skin, Chicken Jus, and Beet Emulsion





1 comment:

  1. That's a cool idea! Although I have years of experience in cooking, I will surely be flattered to get to enjoy your expertise one day if I happen to spend my vacations in the New Jersey.
    I will certainly contact you if the opportunity arises.

    ReplyDelete