Search This Blog

Monday, October 11, 2010

Where should I eat in NYC?

I am going to eat in NYC soon and cannot decide where to go. I have been to Jean Georges, Bar Boulud, EMP, Del Posto, and Bouley for lunch and was able to get away only spending about $30 for each restaurant. Now I have about a $100 budget for the next restaurant I go to. I know Per Se has a 5 course menu, but I do not know how much it is because the Per Se website is always down. I would like to try Marea, Daniel, Aldea, etc. There are so many good places and I need help on making a decison. Where should I go? 

2 comments:

  1. Try these:

    Cafe Boulud write Gavin an email before you go
    Marea (Crudo Bar only) write Gordon before you go
    Aldea tell George what you do in an email
    Ssam Bar (I can't think of a better place to go w/ $100)
    Corton info@cortonnyc.com make sure you tell Paul what you do...They have an $85 tasting and it may be the best meal in NYC

    My friend Michelle is a Chef De Partie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the suggestions. They all sound amazing. I wish I could go to them all. Only if I lived in the city...

    ReplyDelete