Search This Blog

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Throwback

I made this pizza three years ago when I was just starting to get into food. The dough came from a pizza place. Back then I did not know or have the skill to make my own pizza dough, but now I could very easily. I remember vaguely seasoning the dough with herbs and salt. I added a little roasted tomato and pepper sauce, which was made homemade on the dough and added caramelized onions, roasted mushrooms, and some variety of roasted peppers. I baked it in a very, very hot oven until it was golden brown. That pizza was so good and it did not even have cheese. Back then I ate extremely healthy so there was no butter or cheese involved. If I was going to make this pizza again there would definitely be cheese and other fatty ingredients involved.

It is fun to look back on your own work. During the time I was making the pizza I was a health nut and never imagined eating fatty foods, but now I do all the time. It is crazy how much I learned about food from then to now. Imagine how much I could learn in the next 3 years. I will look back on what I was doing and see my mistakes. Will I still be writing this blog in 3 years? Who knows.

No comments:

Post a Comment