Search This Blog

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Jen Carroll

Lets take a journey back to Season 6. Remember when Jen always thought her food was not "good"? She never was satisfied with her dishes, but then always did well. This season Jen was extremely cocky about her food. She thought that there was no way that she would not make it to the finale, so she let her guard down. This is where she suffered. Now, magical elves could have spinned what actually happened, so I could be wrong, but this is what I saw from the show.
When Jen freaked out after she was eliminated I was very surprised. None of her bad side ever came out in Season 6.
Jen is obviously an extremely accomplished chef and if I had to bet money on it I believe that Magical elves tweaked the story to make it more extreme than it actually was. And they did a great job at it.
This episode completely shocked me. I cannot wait to read Tom's blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment